Cornwall has over 400 beaches but of all the beaches we think Crantock is the best.
Many of you reading this will wholeheartedly agree with us and will already be very vocal in proclaiming the fact that Crantock is your favourite beach not just in Cornwall, but in the whole wide world.
However, for those of you who are uncertain, here are five reasons why Crantock should be your favourite beach.
1. because like duh! Just look at IT!!! isn’t it totes obv why it should be your favourite?
2. because we don’t know of any other beach that holds such secrets. From ancient villages buried beneath the dunes to century old carvings in the caves Crantock is full of mystery.
3. because of the Gannel. Not only does Crantock have beautiful sandy beaches and dramatic rocky coastlines it also has the Gannel estuary which is a haven for seabirds and is also a historical boat yard.
4. because of ‘the coastal path’…. or as we like to call it, ‘the magical gateway to other beautiful places’. If you fancy a change from the beach you can put on your walking boots and as if by magic you can transport yourself somewhere else whilst enjoying enchanting scenery on the way.
5. because of The Bowgie Inn of course! Perched on the headland overlooking the beach we are the perfect place to refuel, refresh and relax. There’s only one Bowgie and we definitely help make Crantock Beach so unique.
And if all these reasons aren’t enough to convince you, then we are going to have to get tough. OI! CRANTOCK SHOULD BE YOUR FAVOURITE BEACH BECAUSE WE SAID SO… OK???